Director of First Impressions (Tacoma Location)
Triad Financial Strategies, a growing wealth management firm, is seeking a Director of First Impressions at our Tacoma location, to join us in our mission of helping clients achieve their financial goals. This is your chance to play a key role in the future success of our fast-growing organization!
Triad Financial Services is different: Honest. Transparent. Informed. Focused on You. We believe that good financial guidance comes from objective advisors that partner together with you, learn more about your financial goals, your lifestyle and your long-term dreams in order to help you plan for your future and work toward being financially independent. We are your financial stewards.
If you have a relentless, burning desire to succeed and share our vision, then we would love to hear from you!
The Director of First Impressions plays an important role in setting the tone for the organization. We are looking for an individual with a customer focus, team-oriented approach, and strong administrative skills to assist our CEO, and manage the front office. This role will be the first and last point of contact for most current and potential clients, which is critical in building a long successful relationship with each client.
- Process client support needs such as; opening and updating accounts and processing distributions.
- Document client notes within internal system.
- Preparation of files and other materials for client sessions.
- Send periodic client correspondence that is confidential in nature.
- Coordinate the assembly and mailing of client paperwork.
- Calendar management for CEO.
- Cooperate with bookkeeper to ensure business financials are accurately maintained.
- Perform minor bookkeeping tasks such as paying bills, expense reports and preparing financial documentation for bookkeeper.
- Develop and maintain organizational and documentation systems for efficiency of office operations.
Office/Front Desk Duties:
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients on the phone, over e-mail, and in person.
- Greet clients and prospective clients in a friendly and sincere manner, making them feel welcome when they visit the office.
- Implement administrative systems, procedures, and projects.
- Maintain general office administration such as filing and organization.
- Maintain and coordinate ongoing office operations and arrangements with outside vendors.
- Perform basic tech support: installing programs and updates as required, figuring out how to navigate new tools, resolving minor issues that come up, and coordinating with outside support when necessary.
- Sort and distribute the mail.
- Order and organize office supply inventory.
- Attendance is an essential function.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years supporting executives in a similar role within financial services, ideally in a small office environment.
- Associate degree required. Bachelor’s degree desired or equivalent experience.
- Extraordinary client service orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite & Outlook calendar.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to multi-task with flexibility.
- Familiarity with financial services platforms such as: RedTail, eMoney, Client Works, MorningStar.
- Previous or current securities license.
- Individual seeking career within the financial services industry.
- Experience with bookkeeping, comfortable with numbers and basic financial & treasury functions
- Good research skills.
- Ability to create efficient processes that can be easily followed by others.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Room for growth and opportunity.
We offer a great working environment in a professional office location. This is your chance to play a key role in the continued success of our company. Our culture is fast-paced, motivational, and focused on improving our client’s lives.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.