Associate Wealth Advisor
The Associate Wealth Advisor will establish new client relationships in addition to providing advisory services and support to a select group of clients. With financial planning responsibility for the firm’s small to mid-size clients, the Associate Wealth Advisor has the opportunity to build an excellent business under the leadership and reputation of Triad Financial Strategies.
Responsibilities & Activities
- Develops new client relationships.
- Sources prospective client opportunities by capitalizing on networking and referrals.
- Follows up on firm-generated leads.
- Services and delivers financial planning to client base.
- Assists in research.
- Assists in developing client presentations.
- Services client needs and requirements as determined through client interaction. Proactively communicates with clients.
- Promotes the firm’s wealth enhancement and planning services.
- Promotes established investment models and strategies that are suitable for our targeted clients.
- Adheres to all company and industry supervisory guidelines and policies.
- Participates in required meetings, training, and continuing education requirements.
- Assists the Firm’s Principal Wealth Advisor as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Industry Experience Requirements
- At least three to five years of financial planning and/or investment advisory experience, especially working with high net worth clients.
- Active Series 7 and 63 licenses.
- Active Series 65 or 66.
- Life, Health, and LTC Licenses.
- Clean U-4 and U-5 history.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Superior business development skills.
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation.
- A genuine interest in serving and caring for clients.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A burning desire to succeed.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor's degree or higher strongly preferred.
- Attendance is an essential function.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.